Our Community Rocks!
Thanks to the extraordinary efforts and generosity of our school community, we met our goal for Fun Run donations!! TOGETHER, WE RAISED $65,510.00!!! We cannot thank you enough for your generosity. Year after year, the DCS Montessori community inspires us with their incredible support and we are extremely grateful for all of you.
Our primary areas of focus for fundraising this year are:
- The Reading Assessment Program
- Teacher training scholarships
We will also continue to supplement other funding needs throughout the year as they arise.
- Our TOP EARNER, Chelsea Witherell, raised $5,000!
- Four more students raised over $1,000
- 223 students achieved our per student goal of $125 or more
- 76% of our students received donations
Top Class Overall
- Ms. Lisa’s LE class raised an amazing $8,027.41
Top Class by Participation
- Ms. Andrea Dreier’s, Ms. Lynn’s, and Ms. Samhee’s classes all achieved 100% participation
Top Class (Each Grade Level)
- Middle School – Ms. Nicole’s advisory @ $2,495
- Upper El – Ms. Samhee’s class @ $4,960
- Lower El – Ms. Lisa’s class @ $8,027
- Primary – Ms. Denise’s class @ $3,263
Student Fun Run prizes will be provided to each classroom for distribution this Friday, October 25, 2019. If you have any questions regarding prizes for your child(ren), please contact us at email@example.com.
In celebration of meeting our fundraising goal, Mr. Jeromy will have a surprise sometime next week.
Please accept our sincerest THANK YOU for helping create an exceptional learning environment at DCS Montessori!
The MEF Board of Directors and Fun Run Committee